Vietnam Tour Tailor Company Ltd (VTT) would like to send our sincerest thanks to you for your choosing us as your local land tour partner – Local land tour operator and your guiding career in Vietnam!
As given by Vietnamese regulations, the following Sapa Tour Regulations will describe fully what we would like to ask customers, partners and guides to follow as below:
TO VTT GUIDES:
It is a strong remind that:
– If you set the date to be available and then do not deliver the tour for sometimes on purpose, we will put a Notice of Guide’s Non Professionalism to your guide profile and that would effect your trade mark for long term tour guide career!
– Once a tour booking is confirmed, you will do your utmost to deliver the tour unless there is an illness or other exceptional circumstance. In this case, as soon as possible, you will inform the customer and VTT so that we can work with you to find another qualified tour guide who are in the list so that clients can make a rating for his(her) performance after the tour. In all cases, you are responsible for the successful delivery of the tour as you are the one who confirmed it.
To get full tour guide information, please visit our site at: Sapa Local Tour Guides
II. Make sure you have these documents before your travel with customers to avoid breaking government rules of Tour Guiding (Issued in 2005)
1. The Fully Printed itinearary in BOTH English and Vietnamese with our company stamp and company manager’s SIGNATURE in original form or in PDF file. This document is required to bring along for all your journey.
2. Your Tour CONTRACT with VTT for the tour you are taking with our company stamp and company manager’s SIGNATURE in original form or in PDF file. This document is required to bring along for all your journey.
3. Lists of Customers going with the tour with VTT for the tour you are taking with our company stamp and company manager’s SIGNATURE in original form or in PDF file. This document is required to bring along for all your journey.
4. Your International Tour Guide License (Local License for Sapa) which you used to register with VTT and still valid.
Please contact to us immediately if you are missing any of those document. Make sure that you bring that with you all the time and VTT does not take any of responsibility to the troubles that happens if you are working without any of those requirements. Kindly notice that missing any of those paper when you are working may result to 1.000.000d to 3.000.000d fine by Local Tourism Authority.
Once you AGREE to these, you can send us an email to register through: Guidevietnamn01@gmail.com. English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); German; French, Spanish speaking guides so far are accepted.
TO VTT CLIENTS
Please kindly send us your group information at least 24 hours before your travel as:
It is both VTT’s and Customers’ FULLY knowledge about the Terms and Conditions for the arrangement of your traveling in Vietnam.
TO VTT PARTNERS
Please send us the mutual clients’ group information at least 24 hours before the travel date
Please send us the Rooming lists of the group at least 24 hours before the travel date if clients are going with a tour with an overnight accommodation.
Tour Guides’ awareness about the following Article 44 in Vietnam Tourism Decree 158/2013/NĐ-CP issued on 13/11/2013 is required:
Article 44. Violations against regulations on tour guides
1. The tour guide or speaker that leads the tour without a tour guide’s card or certificate shall incur a fine of from 200,000 VND to 500,000VND.
2. A fine of from 1,000,000 VND to 3,000,000 VND shall be imposed for one of the following violations:
a) Providing incorrect information about the tourist attraction;
b) Failing to bring the tour schedule or assignment note made by the travel service provider;
c) Failing to instruct tourists to comply with Vietnam’s law, rules of the tourist attractions, local traditions and customs;
d) Failing to provide tourists or their representative with sufficient about the tour schedule.
3. A fine of from 3,000,000 VND to 5,000,000 VND shall be imposed for one of the following violations:
a) Failing to conclude a written contract with the travel service provider;
b) Failing to provide tourists with information about measures for ensuring the safety of their health and belongings during the tour;
c) Lending the tour guide’s card or speaker’s certificate to another person;
d) Using the tour guide’s card or speaker’s certificate of another person;
dd) Using an expired tour guide’s card;
e) Providing false information about the documents in the application for the issuance or replacement of the tour guide’s card or speaker’s certificate;
g) Failing to promptly inform tourists of the emergency, epidemic, or other threats to the tourists.
4. A fine of from 5,000,000 VND to 10,000,000 VND shall be imposed for one of the following violations:
a) Falsifying the tour guide’s card or speaker’s certificate;
b) Using a domestic tour guide’s card when guiding foreign tourists;
c) Giving speech to tourists at tourist attractions without the speaker’s certificate;
d) Guiding the tour without a tour guide’s card;
dd) Using a fake tour guide’s card or fake speaker’s certificate;
e) Changing the tour schedule without permission, cutting the standards or services to which the tourists are entitled.
5. A fine of from 10,000,000 VND to 15,000,000 VND shall be imposed for one of the following violations:
c) Failing to manage tourists under the concluded contract and the tour schedule that are registered;
b) Collecting non-contractual fees from tourists;
c) Providing false information about the culture, history, and people of Vietnam, giving the tourist a bad impression about Vietnam’s fine traditions and customs.
6. A fine of from 15,000,000 VND to 20,000,000 VND shall be imposed for one of the following violations:
a) Leading tourists to restricted areas;
b) Assigning foreigners as tour guides in Vietnam;
7. Additional penalties:
a) Revoking the tour guide’s card for 3 – 6 months, applicable to the violations in Point b and Point c Clause 5 of this Article;
b) Revoking the tour guide’s card for 6 – 12 months, applicable to the violations in Point c Clause 3, Point a and Point b Clause 4 of this Article;
c) Revoking the license to provide international travel services for 6 – 12 months, applicable to the violations in Point c and Point d Clause 3, Point a Clause 4 of this Article;
d) Confiscating the illegal items mentioned in Point d and Point dd Clause 3 of this Article.
8. Remedial measures:
Compulsory transfer of the profits earned from illegal activities to government budget, applicable to the violations in Point b Clause 5 of this Article.
Further link: Decree 158/2013/NĐ-CP on Tourism FULL