Sapa tour package with authentic experience from Hanoi
Sapa tour package with authentic experience from Hanoi with a choice of the local tour guide in Sapa and a bus transfer from Hanoi to Sapa and back would bring to you the full images of Sapa local beauties.
- To meet tour guide & see their Availability and Ratings, please visit: Sapa Local Tour Guides
- Before you travel; you should watch the following video to know what you are expecting: Home-stay
Night 1: Be escorted to the railway station by VTT staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, Sapa Local guide greets and meet! we will take a 6km walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast at the homw stay, we will take 14 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get A Car to return to Sapa.
Free time in the afternoon to do shopping in local market.
4.00 pm: Private transfer to Lao Cai Station. Have dinner in the local restaurant in Lao Cai. Get to the train station for overnight back to Hanoi.
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning, VTT staff will pick you up, and escort you back to your hotel in Hanoi. End of services!
Sapa tour package with authentic experience from Hanoi would require you to:
- Send Group information needed following VTT’s Regulations
- Study about Local Home Stay in Sapa to avoid Wrong expectations
- Make sure you are not in health trouble as the Walking through the hills.
- Dress Code: Sapa is normally 9 Decree Celcius (16 F Decree) lower than Hanoi. Please consider having warm clothes.
- What to bring: Cameras, sun block, sunglasses, trekking shoes, boots…
- Lunch: Vietnamese typical food. Please kindly inform us if you have a special diet.
- Tour Customization: Yes, please inform us your interest, we will customize the day tour according to request!
Sapa tour package with authentic experience from Hanoi Quotation is Per Person and in US Dollars:
Please email us to get the best local price @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sapa tour package with authentic experience from Hanoi will include the following and Exclude Tips, personal drinks and expenses.
– Private transfers for Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
– 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleepers shared-cabin*,
– VTT Certified guide tour in Sapa
– All admission fees
– Meal as specified.
* Should you would like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD 80 x 2 person.
Insurance, drinks, other personal expenses. Tips are welcome!