Sapa package tour from Hanoi with 3 days 4 nights
Sapa package tour from Hanoi with 3 days 4 nights – with 01 night homestay and 01 night at the hotel in Sapa with inclusive services and your chosen guide in Sapa.
- To meet tour guide & see their Availability and Ratings, please visit: Sapa Local Tour Guides
- Before you travel; you should watch the following video to know what you are expecting: Home-stay
Night 1: Be escorted to the railway station by VTT staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, Sapa Local guide greets and meet! we will take a 6km walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast at the local homestay, we continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to Sapa.
Have dinner at the local restaurant in Sapa!
Stay overnight in Sapa hotel!
Day 3: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will take a walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a Car to return to Sapa
Free time in the afternoon to do shopping in local market.
4.00 pm: Private transfer to Lao Cai Station. Have dinner in the local restaurant in Lao Cai. Get to the train station for overnight back to Hanoi.
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning, VTT staff will pick you up, and escort you back to your hotel in Hanoi. End of services!
Sapa package tour from Hanoi with 3 days 4 nights would require you to:
- Send Group information needed following VTT’s Regulations
- Study about Local Home Stay in Sapa to avoid Wrong expectations
- Make sure you are not in health trouble as the Walking through the hills.
- Tour Customization: Yes, please inform us your interest, we will customize the day tour according to request!
- Dress Code: Sapa is normally 9 Decree Celcius (16 F Decree) lower than Hanoi. Please consider having warm clothes.
- What to bring: Cameras, sun block, sunglasses, short and casual shirts. Long sleeves and over knees clothes for the Hanoi city Tour with temples and pagodas.
- Tour Start: Daily.
Sapa package tour from Hanoi with 3 days 4 nights Quotation is Per Person and in US Dollars:
Please email us to get the best local price @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sapa package tour from Hanoi with 3 days 4 nights will include the following and Exclude Tips, personal drinks and expenses.
– Private transfers for Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
– 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleepers shared-cabin*,
– VTT Certified guide tour in Sapa
– All admission fees
– Meal as specified.
* Should you would like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD 80 x 2 person.
Insurance, drinks, other personal expenses. Tips are welcome!