Sapa local tour guide Lý Thị Hà
Book Sapa Local Tour Guide Ly Thi Ha For Your Sapa Tour with real local cost and have a real local experience in Sapa
(There is the fact that it is a MUST to hire a local ethnic tour guide for your Sapa Tours as guide from other as they are the ones who know the local the best)
- To study about the tour guide & see her Availability and Ratings, please visit her profile: LY THI HA
- Before you travel and book a tour with Homestay, you should watch the following video: Home-stay
- To book a e Tour with Sapa Local Tour Guide Ly Thi Ha , please visit: Sapa Package Tours
Hello everyone, I am Ha and my full name is Lý Thị Hà, I am a Hmong girl. I was born in 1994 in Sapa Lao Chai village – the beautiful village that you will pass by during your walking tour in Sapa. I am not yet married. I love being a tour guide. This is the job I have done since I was a baby I came with tourists visiting our village and learn from them. When I grew up, I join in Hoian Tourism College which is very far from my house. Now I am a tour guide here and I am very proud that every trip I can pass by my village and show you my home.
Name: Ha Ly Thi
Tour Guide Id: 67
Guides Category: Sapa Local Tour Guide
You can book the guide to visit: Sapa and surroundings
Languages: English (Fluent)
Tour Given: Let’s book and give the 1st rating for this guide!
Achievements and Qualifications:
– I graduated from Hoian Tourism College in 2013.
– My Guiding license is 0120714 issued by Lao Cai Tourism Administration.
Have a great time touring with our Sapa Local Tour Guide Ly Thi Ha!