Sapa Homestays trekking package 3 days 4 nights
Sapa Homestays trekking package 3 days 4 nights – with 02 authentic homestays for trekking lovers with local tribes and your chosen local tour guide in Sapa.
- To meet tour guide & see their Availability and Ratings, please visit: Sapa Local Tour Guides
- Before you travel; you should watch the following video to know what you are expecting: Home-stay
Night 1: Be escorted to the railway station by VTT staff for boarding the train to travel up Lao Cai city. Overnight on the train.
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, Sapa Local guide greets and meet! we will take a 6km walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. A 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom.
Day 02: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast at the local homestay, we continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes through bamboo forest. After picnic lunch, we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley, home to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts and we will spend the night here.
Day 3: Ban Ho – Nam Toong – Sapa (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Take a 2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time
in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam
Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa by Car.
4.00 pm: Private transfer to Lao Cai Station. Have dinner in the local restaurant in Lao Cai. Get to the train station for overnight back to Hanoi.
The train arrives at Hanoi in the early morning, VTT staff will pick you up, and escort you back to your hotel in Hanoi. End of services!
Sapa Homestays trekking package 3 days 4 nights would require you to:
- Send Group information needed following VTT’s Regulations
- Study about Local Home Stay in Sapa to avoid Wrong expectations
- Make sure you are not in health trouble as the Walking through the hills.
- Tour Customization: Yes, please inform us your interest, we will customize the day tour according to request!
- Dress Code: Sapa is normally 9 Decree Celcius (16 F Decree) lower than Hanoi. Please consider having warm clothes.
- What to bring: Cameras, sun block, sunglasses, trekking shoes, boots…Lunch: Vietnamese typical food. Please kindly inform us if you have a special diet.
Sapa Homestays trekking package 3 days 4 nights Quotation is Per Person and in US Dollars:
Please email us to get the best local price @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sapa Homestays trekking package 3 days 4 nights will include the following and Exclude Tips, personal drinks and expenses.
– Private transfers for Pick up and see off service in Hanoi
– 02 round trip train tickets in a 4 soft-sleepers shared-cabin*,
– VTT Certified guide tour in Sapa
– All admission fees
– Meal as specified.
* Should you would like to charter the whole cabin to have more privacy aboard, there will be a surcharge of USD 80 x 2 person.
Insurance, drinks, other personal expenses. Tips are welcome!